cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Browser-based template and volume uploads
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:01:53 GMT
You mean to load files off the management server, yea? That makes sense to me

On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:14 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>
wrote:

why not a allowing a simple file:///home/me/my.template kind of url?

for simple installations this should do.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:42 PM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co<mailto:jlk@stratosec.co>>