cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject [Request] to replace xenserver java binding with latest one
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:14:36 GMT
Hi all,

With XenServer 6.2SP1 release, we now have the new java bindings. These bindings also have
the support for gpu and vGPU (for nVIDIA K1 and K2 cards) functionality in XenServer.

I have uploaded two patches for the same; 1st one to replace the java bindings and 2nd one
for xapi customizations as per CloudStack code.

Patches:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/17843/
https://reviews.apache.org/r/17844/

Also, I have verified the VM lifecycle and other operations with these changes.
Please let me know about your views on this.

--Sanjay