cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: 4.4 Feature Freeze
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:50:02 GMT
Hey,

If we stick to our 4 month release schedule the feature freeze is four months after the feature
freeze of 4.3. The feature freeze of 4.3 was 8 Nov 2013.

So the proposed release schedule for 4.4 would look like this (dates slightly modified to
take efficiency and RM’s personal life into account ;-) ):

Feature Freeze: 			March 14, 2014
Testing/Bug Fixes: 			March 15, 2014 till April 18, 2014  (direct access for committers)
Stability Fixes only:			April 19, 2014 till release (cherry picks by RM only)
First RC: 					May 9, 2014
Optimistic Release Date: 	May 19, 2014

Cheers,

Hugo

On 25 feb. 2014, at 16:35, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am also looking for feature freeze dates for 4.4. Can RM post those?
>
> Thanks
> /Sudha

when the feature freeze for 4.4 will be?