cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:21:21 GMT
I like the monkeyinside-0.0.3.1.svg  and also  steroid monkey[ in this  it will be good if
we reduce the fonsize  for the text " poweredby"]

Regards
Sadhu

From: Laszlo Hornyak [mailto:laszlo.hornyak@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2014 03:38
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack

Hi, some of the latest design ideas. Feel free to reuse (as far as it is ok with the trademark)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Laszlo Hornyak <laszlo.hornyak@gmail.com<mailto:laszlo.hornyak@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I want to avoid having an overlay on the image, so I will return to my previous design and
fix that. Guys if you want the monkey, now you have a very easy job :-)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>