cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (sixth round)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:03:10 GMT
Geoff,

Just commit the changes, you have the commit bit. ;-)

Cheers,

Hugo

On 19 feb. 2014, at 12:56, Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hugo,
>
> I've just update the release docs and submitted a Pull Request with the changes.
>
> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

4.3 and this is flinging because the database checker can't find the correct systemvm templates
for the 4.3 release. I found the release notes at http://apache-cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/rnotes.html
with the upgrade instructions, but these point to wrong download locations and a wrong version
number for the systemvm template (systemvm-xenserver-4.2). So i think that currently users
can't upgrade from a previous release to the new release.

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>

> On 19 feb. 2014, at 10:41, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> sorry for not replying to your question in the rc-5 thread Animesh. I
>> can deal with a shorter window on this one as you asked. Didn't speak
>> with Hugo yet. For your assurance we are considering going to or
>> project env with the rc(6) no matter what the vote will be.
>>
>> @Sheng: you are right about pointing out the lack of ticket. the fix
>> was done in a hurry and communicated poorly.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi
>> <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi All,
>>>

>>> I've created a 4.3.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a
>>>
>>> vote:
>>>

>>> Given that we have had multiple RC rounds with community testing a few times,
and this VOTE has just one isolated fix in Nicira from previous RC, I would like to close
the VOTE sooner by Thursday morning PST (36 hours). Please call out if you want to stick to
72 hour (3 working day) period.