cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 06:59:26 GMT
Tejas, You have hcloud\primary, it should be hcloud/primary

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com>

From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.gmrt@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2014 05:16
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: rajesh.battala@citrix.com; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3

Hi,
I have tried to add Primary Storage as suggested above, I am getting similar error.
Failed to add data store: cifs://10.129.151.155/hcloud\primary?user=administrator&password=abc_123&domain=nwx.com<http://10.129.151.155/hcloud%5Cprimary?user=administrator&password=abc_123@123&domain=nwx.com>
is not a valid uri
Regards,
Tejas

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Tejas Gadaria <refond.gmrt@gmail.com<mailto:refond.gmrt@gmail.com>>