cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Gaudreault <fgaudrea...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (sixth round)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 01:15:10 GMT
+1

Tested Adv. Zone with XS 6.2, Built Windows 2008 VM from ISO, Deleted
failed ISO, Snapshot, Create a template from snapshot.

However, I am still running into this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6096 (which is not a
blocker, but still very very annoying).

Another thing, I ran into a weird situation were the system VMs were
failing to start, but still consuming management IPs. CloudStack wasn't
returning the IPs to the pool after the deployment errors.
(Un)fortunately, I couldn't reproduce it yet... although I think it's
related to the fact I added the host with VT flag disabled, and then
later changed the BIOS flag for VT to enable. CloudStack panicked. But
even if it's the case, it's a corner case, and not a blocker.

Francois

On 2/18/2014, 11:25 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I've created a 4.3.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a
>
> vote:
>

> Given that we have had multiple RC rounds with community testing a few times, and this
VOTE has just one isolated fix in Nicira from previous RC, I would like to close the VOTE
sooner by Thursday morning PST (36 hours). Please call out if you want to stick to 72 hour
(3 working day) period.

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com