cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: BUG report: Excessive use of LVM snapshots on XenServer, that leads to snapshot failure and unnecessary disk usage.
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:36:51 GMT
Thank you for your answer Daan.

How can one attract interest of developers?
One would think, that non-working basic functionality (eg. snapshots),
should be an interesting topic for all developers.

As would also be unnecessary killing of VMs like in my bug from: 4.Jul.2013:

Or disabling open recursive DNS resolvers:

etc..

Hopefully someone will read this mail and take some actions.
I'm sure i would contribute code, if i knew java. :-) So i contribute
the only whey i can, which is testing.

Regards,
F.