cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Release notes in new format
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:07:56 GMT
Hi,

I finished moving what will be the 4.3 release notes to the new format. I believe I took the
latest from what was committed in docbook but it needs checking.

http://apache-cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/about.html

It's available for patching, editing etc.  there are a few things I am working on ATM: syntax
highlighting and adding the list of bugs squashed in the release.

The official repo is:
 git://git.apache.org/cloudstack-docs-rn.git

At the bottom left is an icon 'latest' click on that to get the pdf and the epub and skip
the first few white pages.

Ps: note that the theme used is the default read the docs (RTD) theme. this could be changed.

-Sebastien