cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (sixth round)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:58:31 GMT

64bit machines?

The memory requirements of each system vm varies based on the load of services running.

From my setup I can see only elasticloadbalancer has 128MB.
Can you please let me know for which system vm did you observe 128MB RAM?

mysql> select vm_type,ram_size from service_offering where vm_type != 'NULL';
+------------------------+----------+
| vm_type                | ram_size |
+------------------------+----------+
| domainrouter           |      256 |
| consoleproxy           |     1024 |
| secondarystoragevm     |      512 |
| internalloadbalancervm |      256 |
| elasticloadbalancervm  |      128 |

Under normal/minimal load I have faced issues only with SSVM. After deeper analysis over various
loads updated the default RAM size of SSVM to 512MB. This was tracked at CLOUDSTACK-5408.

Regards,
Sateesh