cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Changing the SSL certificate for my own realhostip
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:18:05 GMT
On 28.02.2014 13:57, Wei ZHOU wrote:
> Yes.
>
> You need to download the Intermediate CA and import it into Firefox.
> Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Certificates/Encryption: View
> Certificates > Authorities > Import

Firefox already includes this apparently, it would have been a problem
if it hadn't (might as well go with self-signed).
Anyway, after following your initial instructions this is What I'm
getting when trying to open the console for a VM:

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to 1-2-3-4.mycloud.tld. A PKCS
#11 module returned CKR_DEVICE_ERROR, indicating that a problem has
occurred with the token or slot. (Error code:
sec_error_pkcs11_device_error)

     The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
     Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this
broken site."

I also restarted the management server as well as the recreating the
console vm, to no avail.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro