cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Chris Suich
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:01:51 GMT
Well done Chris,

On Feb 6, 2014, at 3:37 AM, Hugo Trippaers <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Chris Suich to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.