cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <alex.hitch...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Developer Resources for Apache CloudStack - Wording
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:58:50 GMT
Thanks David for letting me know and thanks for doing all the necessary to the review! Much
appreciated.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex Hitchins
+44 7788 423 969

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: 22 January 2014 19:49
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Developer Resources for Apache CloudStack - Wording

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Alex Hitchins <alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've just been looking at the Developer Resources for Apache
> CloudStack guide : http://cloudstack.apache.org/developers.html
>
> At the bottom it states that once the review has been approved you need to go in to the
review dashboard, select outgoing requests then mark as closed selecting 'Submitted' . When
I went in to close my recent one off, it was already marked as submitted. Also, it wasn't
in the outgoing request it was in my history.

> If someone can confirm for me the actual behaviour, I'll happily get this changed.

Alex:

That workflow is the norm.
I have enough karma to close open reviews and figured I might as well do so since I was committing
it.

--David