cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:55:51 GMT
On 02.01.2014 22:12, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
>  [Animesh] Nux, as Edison mentioned KVM Snapshot are not supported in
> ACS. We use customized qemu internally which allows us to take
> snapshots but cannot be redistributed in ACS
> [Animesh] because of license incompatibility

I know[1], my issue is not with "VM snapshots", it's with "volumes
snapshots" in the Storage section.

[1] - BTW for KVM live snapshots to work in EL6, one can simply rebuild
the stock SRPM with "rhev" option, I think, I have to test this a bit
more. See e.g.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.user/13381

Nux!
www.nux.ro