cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <alex.hitch...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Jetty on Windows
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:04:34 GMT
I'm fairly sure I did - however that makes me wonder if I restored over the top. Good pointer,
I'll check that out.

Alex Hitchins
+44 7788 423 969

-----Original Message-----
From: Trippie [mailto:trippie@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hugo Trippaers
Sent: 28 January 2014 11:33
To: dev
Subject: Re: Jetty on Windows

Hey Alex,

Did you reinitialize the database prior to running the jetty target?

Cheers,

Hugo

On 28 jan. 2014, at 11:42, Alex Hitchins <alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm successfully getting the UI to build and getting it to run on my windows machine
through Jetty. That said, I always get the following error from the command line (at bottom
of email). I notice it's a SQL issue regards to auto scaling - is this my configuration that's
broken or is this a known issue?

> ERROR [c.c.s.StatsCollector] (StatsCollector-2:ctx-752f7e49) Error
> trying to mon itor autoscaling
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:
> com.mysql.jdbc
> .JDBC4PreparedStatement@41c319ee: SELECT autoscale_vmgroups.id,
> autoscale_vmgrou ps.uuid, autoscale_vmgroups.zone_id,
> autoscale_vmgroups.domain_id, autoscale_vmg roups.account_id,
> autoscale_vmgroups.load_balancer_id, autoscale_vmgroups.min_me mbers,
> autoscale_vmgroups.max_members, autoscale_vmgroups.member_port,
> autoscale _vmgroups.interval, autoscale_vmgroups.last_interval, autoscale_vmgroups.profile
_id, autoscale_vmgroups.removed, autoscale_vmgroups.created, autoscale_vmgroups.