cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sanjay Tripathi
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 04:13:57 GMT
Sanjay, party.....

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 4:23 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sanjay Tripathi

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Sanjay Tripathi to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Sanjay!

--David,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC