cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS 4.3] RC update
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:26:35 GMT

On Jan 11, 2014, at 7:08 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Folks
>
> Today is the scheduled RC date for ACS 4.3 We are very close with just a few lingering
issues below.

> | Jayapal Reddy        | CLOUDSTACK-5848 : [Upgrade3.0.6-4.3]"Unable to parse VLAN tag"
message when network associated with SRX external firewall device is rebooted.

> | edison su            | CLOUDSTACK-5831 : As regular user , when trying to take a snapshot
, snapshot succeeds but user is presented with "The given command does not exist or it is
not available for user" message.             |
> | Unassigned           | CLOUDSTACK-5743 : Download ROOT Volume when the VM is in stopped
state is failing with "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /userdata/e914903a-070b-4ee3-b217-f07dbc8bc72a.vhd/
on this server" |
> | Likitha Shetty       | CLOUDSTACK-5707 : Hitting multiple exceptions when the Vsphere
client is upgraded to 5.5 from 5.1

> | Daan Hoogland        | CLOUDSTACK-5502 : [Automation] createVlanIpRange API failing,
if you pass VLAN

> | Marcus Sorensen      | CLOUDSTACK-5432 : [Automation] Libvtd getting crashed and agent
going to alert start

> | Sateesh Chodapuneedi | CLOUDSTACK-5408 : [Automation] Failed to deploy vm in vmware
environment with error "due to java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "mount": java.io.IOException:
error=12, Cannot allocate memory"       |
> | Wei Zhou             | CLOUDSTACK-5144 : [Automation]: Basic Zone Security Groups -
SSH to VM is allowed even when there is no ingress rule defined for the security group

> If you have not played with 4.3 yet please take it for a spin and call out any critical
issues, I plan to build an RC early next week.

Animesh, I just created a blocker:

The simulator has been broken with recent changes in marvin

> Thanks
> Animesh

I want to bring our attention and focus to getting the 4.3 release out the door. While our
scheduled RC date is this Friday 1/10 but we still have many open blocker and critical. Please
review your backlog of issues and bring them to resolution ASAP and provide a "Due Date" in
the bug.  We need to absolutely make sure upgrades are working. If you encounter upgrade issue
please file them as blockers. I will escalate all current upgrade issues to blocker.

> For the most recent release status please visit the 4.3 Release Dashboard [1].  I am
following up on individual issues directly in JIRA so do watch JIRA emails