cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Srikanteswararao Talluri <srikanteswararao.tall...@citrix.com>
Subject BVT report on 4.3 branch
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:14:18 GMT



>Here is the report of automated smoke tests results on Xen and KVM.
>
>On Xenserver 6.2/Test Run: #1174 and 1175
>--------
>This report is consolidation of runs #1174 and #1175
>3 failures are not product failures but ssh time outs in the scripts.
>--------
>Link to reports: 
>http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matri
>x-4.3/1174/testReport/
>                 
>http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matri
>x-4.3/1175/testReport/
>--------
>Total:97
>Fail :5
>Skip :2
>--------
>
>name                                               pass    fail    skip
>test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
>test_nic/                                             1       0       0
>test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
>test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
>test_regions/                                         1       0       0
>test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
>test_vpc_vpn/                                         2       0       0
>test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
>test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
>test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
>test_routers/                                         9       0       0
>test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
>test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
>test_iso/                                             5       0       1
>test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
>test_vm_snapshots/                                    3       0       0
>test_network/                                         7       0       0
>test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
>test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
>test_templates/                                       7       0       1
>test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
>test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
>test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
>test_scale_vm/                                        1       0       0
>test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
>test_vm_life_cycle/                                  10       0       0
>test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
>test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
>test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
>test_volumes/                                         9       0       0
>test_service_offerings/                               4       0       0
>--------
>
>
>On KVM /RHEL 6.3 hosts/ Test Run: #1173
>-------
>4 of the test failures are not valid because snapshots and scaling VM are
>not supported on KVM Hypervisor
>--------
>Link to report: 
>http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-smoke-matrix-4.3/1173/testReport/
>
>--------
>Total:97
>Fail :8
>Skip :2
>--------
>
>name                                               pass    fail    skip
>test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
>test_nic/                                             1       0       0
>test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
>test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
>test_regions/                                         1       0       0
>test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
>test_vpc_vpn/                                         2       0       0
>test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
>test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
>test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
>test_routers/                                         9       0       0
>test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
>test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
>test_iso/                                             5       0       1
>test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
>test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
>test_network/                                         6       1       0
>test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
>test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
>test_templates/                                       7       0       1
>test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
>test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
>test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
>test_scale_vm/                                        0       1       0
>test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
>test_vm_life_cycle/                                  10       0       0
>test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
>test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
>test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
>test_volumes/                                         9       0       0
>test_service_offerings/                               4       0       0
>--------
Thanks,
~Talluri
>


Mime
View raw message