cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject building devcloud
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:49:57 GMT
Hi,
  I am trying to build the devcloud on my Mac laptop. I am getting errors when run "boxer.sh
–b all” on this line:

+ vagrant basebox define devcloudbase ubuntu-12.04.1-server-i386

I looked at the wiki here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+DevCloud

Looks like this is outdated. Is anyone able to build the devcloud using the scripts in git
(Wei?). If yes then I can spend some time troubleshooting my setup.
If possible also update on versions of various utilities used like ruby, dvm etc.

Also, is there a link to download the latest devcloud from jenkins ?

-abhi