cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Devcloud 2 - veewee/Vagrant projects
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:49:24 GMT
Thanks for stepping in. That is much needed, in fact I think we should
use something like packer alongwith vagrant/veewee for both devcloud
and systemvmtemplate. Veewee can build vms, packer can export them to
various platforms/formats and a developer could use vagrant for local
devcloud/host automation.

Regards.