cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CentOS 6.5 | KVM | Cloudstack 4.2
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:21:04 GMT
Yes, assuming you have tagged networks. Just create a cloubr0 ONLY,
and use that as the traffic label for everything. cloudbr0 should be
on your 10.x network, assuming that it is the internal mgmt network,
with an ip. Then when you fill out your public network info, provide
the vlan tag. The code should look at the label, see cloubr0, find the
parent device, create an eth0.<publictag>, and a bridge for it. It
will do similar for the guest networks.