cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CentOS Special Interest Group
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:44:28 GMT
I can probably be there by noon. If that doesn't work, let me know and
I'll look at changing flights.

--David

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2014, at 8:58 PM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> Le 09/01/2014 09:11, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> With the recent CentOS announcement there is a call for Special Interest Group
(SIG):
>>> http://www.centos.org/variants/
>>>
>>> This might be an opportunity to create an official centos variant for our management
server and hypervisor setup as well as CentOS templates with Cloud-init support.

>>> I sent an email to centos-devel@ list to that effect.
>>>
>>> Anyone willing to step up and help with this is welcome, there will be a centos
dojo on January 31st in Brussells area ahead of FOSDEM, it might be a good venue to discuss
this.
>> Hello Sebastien,
>>
>> I'm interested for participate to this SIG (both to Centos as host and Centos/cloud-init).
>>
>> Milamber
>>

> Great, as a start to this effort there will be a CloudStack hackathon during the CentOS
dojo in Brussels ahead of FOSDEM.