cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS43] QA and Test Tasks ... Upgrades
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:55:03 GMT
Sudha,

I'll be doing a lab test for 4.1.1 to 4.3

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti
<sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone trying upgrades for ACS 4.3 from ACS 4.x versions  ??
> 4.2 and 42.1 will be covered in our lab. Wondering if anyone else is trying upgrades
as RC is approaching soon

> Thanks
> /sudha

you are going to try upgrades and some of the features anyways so  checking to see if you
would like to sign up for validation of the following areas.

ACS 43 Validation if you have interest in testing and automation related areas. Below are
the tasks and I have posted a task sheet to sign up. Pl review and see if you would like to
sign up.  There are several areas that we need contributors and I have listed them below.
Pl review and sign up if you are interested in any of these activities

> *Feature validation
> List https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20%28Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%29%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%224.3.0%22
> * Upgrade validation - will publish compatibility matrix but below are basic upgrades
> 4.0->4.3  (P3)
> 4.0.x->4.3(P3)
> 4.1->4.3 (P3)
> 4.1.x -> 4.3 (P2)
> 4.2->4.3 (P1)
> 4.2.1->4.3 (P1)
> *Defect validation for ACS 4.3 ( there are already resolved defects pending for validation
and one can get started right away on these