cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <>
Subject Re: Findbugs report on 4.3-forward
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:06:26 GMT
H Animesh,

I am done cherry-picking, compiling and pushing.

I wonder if now is opportune to build a new rc. shouldn't we wait till
more people have tested? I for instance (doing a quarter of the test
plans that we have at Schuberg Philis) ran into some issues and am not
sure yet if they are in the rc or in my env. Also my colleagues are
busy testing I know and will continue at it. I am not sure what
procedures are at other plants but I would hope something similar.


On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Daan Hoogland <> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Daan Hoogland <> wrote:
>> and will the push
> and will then push

View raw message