cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Anyone else having trouble starting up a VM in 4.3?
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:41:06 GMT
Hi,

I rebased on top of 4.3 yesterday (previous rebase on top of 4.3 was just a
few days earlier) and now I get an "Insufficient Space" exception when
trying to start up a VM.

Anyone else having this trouble?

I didn't dig into this too deeply, though...perhaps there was a schema
change and I'll need to re-create my environment for this to work. I just
sort of doubted a schema change happened this late in the 4.3 release, so
thought it might be something else.

Thanks

--
*Mike Tutkowski*