cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Exception when starting up the MS in 4.3
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:17:31 GMT
I'm curious why the checksum value is missing in my template.properties
file:

filename=b47ace7b-cf9e-4509-8072-ed913844700e.vhd
description=SystemVM Template
checksum=
hvm=false
size=2626564608
vhd=true
id=1
public=true
vhd.filename=b47ace7b-cf9e-4509-8072-ed913844700e.vhd
uniquename=routing-1
vhd.virtualsize=2626564608
virtualsize=2626564608
vhd.size=2626564608