cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From umesh kute <umeshvk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding cloudstack automation
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:04:54 GMT
Hi Santhosh,
To proceed further I deployed the template by disabling password and
providing the default password as "password". Now its able to connect using
ssh.

But when I started with the test case execution for the scripts which are
there in "*component folder*", Out of 80 scripts, executed 11 and all 11
are failing (mentioned below).

test_affinity_groups.py
test_add_remove_network.py
test_accounts.py
test_allocation_states.py
test_baremetal.py
test_assign_vm.py
test_vm_passwdenabled.py
test_vpc_vm_life_cycle.py
test_vpc_routers.py
test_vpn_users.py
test_vpc_vms_deployment.py

Are there any issues with Marvin framework for running *component *script
and is it executed before? I am facing many failures in a script.

If required I can share the logs.

*Please note:* We have a cloudstack 4.2 deployed in lab. We planned to use
the Marvin to validate the cloudstack infrastructure. I have installed the
marvin (0.1.0) and cloudstack using (4.2).

Thanks and Regards
-- Umesh Kute