cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject [4.3]Please cherry-pick the fix for CLOUDSTACK-5986
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 02:01:54 GMT
Hi Animesh,

Seems we need another RC, so I'd like to include this fix in the new build.
It's already in 4.3-forward branch.

Thanks!

commit 441d02dd402e632c3eba1062a55fc0d752e76003
Author: Sheng Yang <sheng.yang@citrix.com>
Date:   Wed Jan 29 16:15:24 2014 -0800

    CLOUDSTACK-5986: Make dnsmasq handle dnsmasq.leases when dhcp_release
is available

    The original issue has been exposed due to CloudStack VR would modify
the
    dnsmasq.leases, thus make it unsync with dnsmasq's memory lease.

    Make the modification to let dnsmasq handle the lease file if
dhcp_release is
    available.

--Sheng