cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Xapi version in pom.xml updated erroneously
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:46:32 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:27 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Xapi version in pom.xml updated erroneously

Are you using the revert process or the one that makes a branch for the release? (is my commit
the latest on the build_asf.sh script?)

[Animesh] Your changes are not in 4.3 and only in master so I guess it is the revert process.
This was not an issue for 4.2 RC builds that I had created though.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com>
wrote:
> While building the ACS 4.3 RC  I ran into the same issue as seen by
> Abhi for 4.2.1
>
> Build_asf.sh messes the XAPI version. I have reopened CLOUDSTACK-4827
>

>>(2) the xapi version in deps/XenServerJava/pom.xml should not be
>>changed when you bump the version from 4.2.1-SNAPSHOT to 4.2.1. (see
>>CLOUDSTACK-4827)
>
> Ok, I can see that the build script is trying to revert back the version to 4.2.1-SNAPSHOT
but in the final build the version is not reverted.