cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS 4.3] RC update
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 06:08:20 GMT
Folks

Today is the scheduled RC date for ACS 4.3 We are very close with just a few lingering issues
below.

| Jayapal Reddy        | CLOUDSTACK-5848 : [Upgrade3.0.6-4.3]"Unable to parse VLAN tag" message
when network associated with SRX external firewall device is rebooted.

| edison su            | CLOUDSTACK-5831 : As regular user , when trying to take a snapshot
, snapshot succeeds but user is presented with "The given command does not exist or it is
not available for user" message.             |
| Unassigned           | CLOUDSTACK-5743 : Download ROOT Volume when the VM is in stopped
state is failing with "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /userdata/e914903a-070b-4ee3-b217-f07dbc8bc72a.vhd/
on this server" |
| Likitha Shetty       | CLOUDSTACK-5707 : Hitting multiple exceptions when the Vsphere client
is upgraded to 5.5 from 5.1

| Daan Hoogland        | CLOUDSTACK-5502 : [Automation] createVlanIpRange API failing, if
you pass VLAN

| Marcus Sorensen      | CLOUDSTACK-5432 : [Automation] Libvtd getting crashed and agent going
to alert start

| Sateesh Chodapuneedi | CLOUDSTACK-5408 : [Automation] Failed to deploy vm in vmware environment
with error "due to java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "mount": java.io.IOException: error=12,
Cannot allocate memory"       |
| Wei Zhou             | CLOUDSTACK-5144 : [Automation]: Basic Zone Security Groups - SSH
to VM is allowed even when there is no ingress rule defined for the security group

If you have not played with 4.3 yet please take it for a spin and call out any critical issues,
I plan to build an RC early next week.

Thanks
Animesh