cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS 4.3] RC update
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:51:25 GMT
Folks

Happy new year everyone. I hope you all had a good recharging time off during holiday. I want
to bring our attention and focus to getting the 4.3 release out the door. While our scheduled
RC date is this Friday 1/10 but we still have many open blocker and critical. Please review
your backlog of issues and bring them to resolution ASAP and provide a "Due Date" in the bug.
 We need to absolutely make sure upgrades are working. If you encounter upgrade issue please
file them as blockers. I will escalate all current upgrade issues to blocker.

For the most recent release status please visit the 4.3 Release Dashboard [1].  I am following
up on individual issues directly in JIRA so do watch JIRA emails

[1] http://s.apache.org/dFk

Thanks
Animesh