cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:12:16 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Animesh Chaturvedi
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:11 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Edison Su
Subject: RE: [VOTE] 3rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC

-----Original Message-----
From: Nux! [mailto:nux@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 3:48 AM
To: Edison Su
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org

On 31.12.2013 23:47, Edison Su wrote:
> [...]

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5393 some people clearly used this feature
with NFS, you must be referring to something else. Maybe "VM snapshots"?

 [Animesh] Nux, as Edison mentioned KVM Snapshot are not supported in ACS. We use customized
qemu internally which allows us to take snapshots but cannot be redistributed in ACS
[Animesh] because of license incompatibility

Nux!
www.nux.ro