cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI blocker
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:56:04 GMT

On Jan 16, 2014, at 2:48 PM, Brian Federle <Brian.Federle@citrix.com> wrote:

>>> Did you happen to check the View Users page ? the api/secret keys display is
being truncated.

> Yes, though to fix that I'll have to rework a bit of the detail view layout to allow
more flexible sizing for long strings. File that as a separate bug for the next release and
I'll take a look at it.

No, I will keep that as a blocker. it's worse than the previous UI, feel free to comment in
the bug and grab it.

weight, color, etc. are used to show contrast between content and titles. Sorry but I do not
see this as a blocker issue :) Though feel free to tweak the fonts yourself.