cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: Findbugs report on 4.3-forward
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:53:38 GMT
Thanks!

Random access. :-) Either push any fixes to the 4.3-forward branch for Animesh to look at,
or reply to this mail with the filename you are working on. I won’t working on anything
tonight, so feel free to go ahead without the sync.

Cheers,

Hugo

On 25 jan. 2014, at 14:13, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> H Hugo,
>
> I'll spend some time on it tonight. Do you have a work load
> distribution scheme or is it random access?
> ;)
>
> regards
>
> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I've made Jenkins run the findbugs analysis on 4.3-forward. Is there somebody who
is willing to help triage the findings? Maybe there is some stuff that we need to fix?