cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Hyper-V
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:39:38 GMT
Hi Deepdev,

I've been working on client's projects the last couple of days, i'll be rebuilding my lab
with advanced networking over the weekend.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Devdeep Singh
Date:17/01/2014 10:37 (GMT+00:00)
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Donal Lafferty ,Rajesh Battala ,Anshul Gangwar
Subject: RE: Hyper-V

Hi Paul,

Did you get a chance to try it in Advanced mode? Did it work for you? Anshul recently made
a change to secure the communication between the management server and the agent. If you try
with the latest changes you'll have to install a certificate so that the management server
can talk to the agent. Following link [1] will tell you how to go about it.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Manually+Creating+and+installing+self+signed+certificate+for+CloudStack+Management+Server+communication+with+Hyper-V+agent

Regards,
Devdeep