cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject Hyper-V Issues
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:46:01 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thanks for trying out the Hyper-V agent over the last couple of weeks!  I'm not always able
to help you with the problems, so I've compiled a list of resources below to help with problems,
collaboration and documentation.

For problems you see, there is a team in Bangalore dedicated to polishing up the Hyper-V agent.
 They have been following up on the issues you've found.  However, I've included the email
of team lead, Devdeep Singh, in the CC if you want him to take a look at a specific JIRA issue
you've created.

For collaborating to provide user guidance, there is a wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Hyper-V+Community+Tips+and+FAQ
  It's a good place to accumulate gotchas that you, myself and other users come across.  It's
pretty empty at the moment, so make any additions or edits you want.

For documentation, there are Hyper-V sections in docs repo.  In https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-docs.git;a=tree;f=en-US;h=5fdde1c7134b675e4ede9f13b01e937406adc92e;hb=e8359806e3bbb49292deedb5bca11dc7ab0c9b7a
files matching "hyperv-" tend to be Hyper-V related; however, I think a JIRA issue with section
name should point Radhika in the right direction for making a fix.

Look forward to seeing you at the CloudStack European User Group Meeting in London next Thursday,

DL