cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (first round)
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:13:46 GMT
Folks while we may need another RC but do provide your feedback on this one ASAP and don't
wait for next RC. Respinning RC's is time consuming and can be frustrating and aearlier feedback
and fixes goes a long way in making releases efficient.

Thanks
Animesh

On Jan 23, 2014, at 11:52 AM, "Animesh Chaturvedi" <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hugo
>
> Thanks for running find bugs and finding the issues let's wait for some more comments
on the issues called out. Copying some folks for input.  It's always good to call out the
issues but I wish we had run find bugs sooner.

> Thanks
> Animesh

seem to be present in the 4.3 branch. I've made two commit on master that fixed some issues
that i spotted (c2da2803476d55e814ec0d849482bd07c4f9f8f1 and d19157fbb169eec029d1efee9ddd06e6b6aad9a4).
Both fix an issue where an object is compared by using == instead of equals. I'm doubting
if this is worth to -1 the current RC as i can't oversee the impact of these bugs and looking
for opinions.