cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: Master build failing with LICENSE error
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:36:23 GMT
Hey guys,

I’ve absolutely no clue what might be causing this. For me and Jenkins the build works without
any problems.

To make sure i’ve cleaned my entire tree and maven repository, but still the master build
works. Which command,settings or profiles are you guys using to build master? The mycila plugin
uses the LICENSE.header file in the root project.

I’ve tested with:
  mvn -Dnoredist -Psystemvm,awsapi clean install
  mvn clean install
  mvn -pl :cloud-plugin-network-nvp

Cheers,

Hugo