cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Switch to Java 7 in master branch on Monday Jan 27th 2014
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:26:18 GMT
+1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wido den Hollander [mailto:wido@widodh.nl]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:19 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Switch to Java 7 in master branch on Monday Jan 27th 2014

Hi,

We had multiple threads discussing the switch to Java 7 which all ended in +1 everywhere.

The most recent [0] one is from the beginning of this month and since nobody actually took
the step I'll do it.

On 27-01-2014 11:00:00 CET / GMT +1 I'll push a commit where on the pom.xml cs.jdk.version
will be set to 1.7.

I'll also update the Debian and RPM packaging to only depend on Java 7 packages and no longer
on Java 6.

Without any objections I'll continue with this on the date specified above.

Wido

[0]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201401.mbox/%3CCEF079AF.5E3AB%25kelven.yang%40citrix.com%3E