cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] HyperV msi
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:07:18 GMT
Hi,

In passing I saw some new docs from Radhika on Hyper-V. A first version pointed to a cloudplatform.msi,
Radhika modified it to point to the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Creating+Hyperv+Agent+Installer

Reading the wiki, it explains how to build the agent.exe file from source and also points
to a github project to build the installer.

I think we should build this installer and provide it as convenience msi just like we provide
convenience packages. We can then ask Wido to host it.

What do you guys think ? Can someone build a cloudstack hyperv agent msi and get it to Wido
for hosting ?

-Sebastien