cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Hyper-V Issues
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:21:45 GMT
That worked :) - I'll close the ticket

Nice touch using a centos 6.4 with desktop installed as a built-in template - shame MS don't
have a cut down free-to-distribute version of windows..

Regards,

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: @CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Battala [mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com]
Sent: 20 January 2014 11:21
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Paul Angus; Devdeep Singh
Subject: RE: Hyper-V Issues

Hi Paul,

1. As ssvm and cpvm is already deployed. Login to the VM's and execute "eject" command. This
will release the systemvm.iso lock .
Now you can delete the systemvm.iso from the local folder and then remove on the secondary
storage. Please make sure the old systemvm iso got delete in both the places.
Then deploy the VR, new systemvm.iso will be copied from mgmt server to the hyperv host.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala