cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: API documentation
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:35:09 GMT
Build-api.sh looks likes it needs 3 arguments

TARGETJARDIR
DEPSDIR
DISTDIR

I tried

"/usr/local/cloudstack/engine/service/target/engine/WEB-INF/lib"
"/usr/local/cloudstack/agent/target/dependencies"
And
"/usr/local/cloudstack/dist"

I think at least my DISTDIR is wrong

Can someone tell me what those arguments should be?

Cheers.

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com