cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: VmWare SDK to vijava
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:40:03 GMT
Heya,

Does anyone know about the current status the legal discussions around including the WSDL
or code generated by parsing the WSDL?

I would really like to have the vmware support in the normal build instead of just in the
noredist build. It would probably boost adoption amongst people using vmware. I’m at a point
where i’m about to just commit a change to use vijava so we can do it. I’d rather revert
that change later when the legal issues are sorted then wait another release before we have
vmware support in the normal build. We already missed the 4.3 release, let’s make sure its
fixed in 4.4.

Cheers,

Hugo