cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Devcloud update for 4.3
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:57:52 GMT
I confirm that this works.

I am uploading the image to my people space on apache infra.

I had several warnings, devcloud rebooted (which I don't remember happening), but finally
It seemed to recover and I started an instance.

Here are the logs, if someone cares to look at them:

http://pastebin.com/yR5RTJsj

-sebastien

On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2014, at 8:32 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> After several fixes, devcloud is working on 4.3 branch now.
>> Manually create a new devcloud image(the only change to the image is to put 4.3 system
vm template into /opt/storage/secondary/**/1/1/), and put it under: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDkmM5r
(Can't find a free place to hold 1.3G data, so put it in a Chinese dropbox like website(which
has 2T storage for free...) ).