cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CentOS Special Interest Group
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:27:07 GMT

On Jan 9, 2014, at 8:58 PM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 09/01/2014 09:11, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> With the recent CentOS announcement there is a call for Special Interest Group (SIG):
>> http://www.centos.org/variants/
>>
>> This might be an opportunity to create an official centos variant for our management
server and hypervisor setup as well as CentOS templates with Cloud-init support.

>> I sent an email to centos-devel@ list to that effect.
>>
>> Anyone willing to step up and help with this is welcome, there will be a centos dojo
on January 31st in Brussells area ahead of FOSDEM, it might be a good venue to discuss this.
> Hello Sebastien,
>
> I'm interested for participate to this SIG (both to Centos as host and Centos/cloud-init).
>
> Milamber

Great, as a start to this effort there will be a CloudStack hackathon during the CentOS dojo
in Brussels ahead of FOSDEM.
Would be great to get couple guys there to do some real work.

Let me know,

-sebastien