cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: StratosphereSsp
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 02:23:51 GMT
Hi,

The response name is obtained from the annotation,
because I really did not want to put typo in String itself.
Note s_name is usually private, and getCommandName() responds.

list* command is not there because simply we did not need it.
It might be better to have list* command, but it will take
some time to implement it.

(2014/01/31 3:47), Alena Prokharchyk wrote:
> Hi Hiroaki-san,
>
> I’ve seen that you’ve added 2 new api commands to 4.3-forward branch: addStratosphereSsp
and deleteStratosphereSsp. There is one thing that needs to be fixed – the response name
is not set in those commands. Check how “s_name” parameter is defined in other API commands,
and please apply the same to your commands.

> Also in CS you should be able to list the entries you add with add/create command, using
corresponding list* command. I wonder why listStratosphereSsp command wasn’t introduced
along with add/delete?