cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Switched to Java 7
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 07:59:04 GMT
Hi,

I noticed some questions regarding the switch to Java 7.

If you run Ubuntu, make sure you install this package: openjdk-7-jdk

Afterwards, make sure your java and javac executables point towards Java 7:

$ sudo update-alternatives --config java
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javac

Set both to the Java 7 paths and verify with:

$ java -version
$ javac -version

Wido