cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maur...@daoenix.com>
Subject Re: CentOS 6.5 | KVM | Cloudstack 4.2
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:38:16 GMT
Marcus,

So I have gone through the docs and set it up as discussed. I am now
unable to gain access to the server:

The screen shot I have here:

That shows you cloud0 which was setup automatically, cloudbr0 and
cloudbr1 which I setup both, of course both without IP address, as it
states to do in the docs. Along with that, I have eth0 setup as bridge,
eth0.100 - eth0.300 setup according to the docs. The eth0.100 has the
public facing IP address, however, my connection times out; I saw other
examples where the public IP address was attached to cloudbr0, can you
please tell me what I am missing?

- Maurice