cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maur...@daoenix.com>
Subject CentOS 6.5 | KVM | Cloudstack 4.2
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:11:32 GMT
Hello,

I am setting up KVM / Cloudstack all under one server. I have done this
countless of other times, however, this time on a new server I have
noticed it did not provision cloudbr0 / cloud0 as it has done in the past.

I saw a few tutorials where it says to setup VLANS ifcfg-eth0.100-300
which I understand. However, right now I am not sure if this is the
normal for 4.2 to not have those two previously mentioned interfaces
already setup when you issue the command setup-management /
setup-databases as it has done before.

Can someone explain this to me?

- Maurice