cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Location of the 4.3 System VM Templates
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:39:51 GMT
On 01/23/2014 03:35 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> I'll respectfully disagree. We need to find a place for systemVMs
> whether that means classifying them as convenience binaries or putting
> them on Wido's box, or S3.

I manually sync the images now. Sometimes I download some images to this
location: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/

For example the 4.2 Templates should be there currently.

> The problem with jenkins, and specifically with that link for jenkins
> is that 4.3 is still a living branch; and like with 4.2.1 there might
> be changes to the system VM. We should promote a known good systemvm.
>
> --David
>
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>> The best location for the system vm images is http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.3/job/cloudstack-4.3-systemvm/.
There we have the systemvm images that belong to the latest build agains the 4.3 tree. Look
for the 'Last Successful Artifacts’ on that page.